Friday, April 24, 2009

NOW WHAT???

My apartment is spotless, my dog is walked, my clothes are clean, the storage unit in the basement is organized, the plants are watered, my bike tires have air in them and my gas tank is full.  My bills are all paid, my fridge is stocked, I even matched my socks when I pulled them out of the dryer.  I don't think I've done that in...well, I don't think I've ever done that.

NOW WHAT???

Hmmm, the world is my oyster.  I could use a job, though, so if you know anyone who'd like to hire a very intelligent, hardworking, well-spoken, stylish and urbane lady with a great sense of humor to do, well, whatever, send 'em my way.

Coming soon: a thrilling recount of my latest visit home to StL.  Easter, my sisters' birthday, reorganizing closets, Julie's engagement!  What...a WHIRLWIND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me